5 Kitchen Remodeling Ideas for the Holidays
With the holiday season now in full swing, your kitchen is likely going to be seeing quite a bit of action. What better time to renovate before you decorate? The leading design specialists at Jack Rosen are here today to talk with you about adding function, retaining (or adding!) visual appeal, and creating a holiday kitchen ideally suited for meeting your and your family’s needs.
Seeking a professional’s eye or experience for your new kitchen design or kitchen renovation in Olney and Rockville? Contact Jack Rosen online to begin building the kitchen of your dreams!
Our Top Kitchen Remodeling Ideas for the Holidays
Before we start digging into our topics and ideas, it’s wise to start with one simple statement: improve on what you lack. Does your kitchen need additional storage? Do you need more usable space? Or is it time to start with the basics and go for a complete redesign? All good things to have in order before you get into the little fun things!
- Update your appliances – They’ll be the busiest items in your home once the cooking begins, so you’ll want items that can keep up with your needs. New modern ENERGY STAR® appliances can help you save a great deal in energy, and they’ll be able to handle all of the turkey, ham, and pie you can muster.
- Choose countertops that can handle the heat – The holidays might be one of the greatest times to make the argument for hardier countertop materials. Countertops made of granite or quartz are excellent at handling hot pots and are very easy to clean. Not to mention plenty of design and color options to give you something that can really “wow” in the visual department.
- Install custom cabinets and shelving – A place for every item is one of the most important components of usable kitchen space. Custom cabinets and shelving can remedy that with ease, leaving your holiday kitchen uncluttered and unphased by the potential family-fueled chaos around it.
- Pick a new backsplash – Choosing the install a new backsplash is one of the most cost-efficient ways to give your space a makeover. A good backsplash is functional and easy to keep clean, and it also ties the design of your kitchen together in one neat statement.
- Rethink your use of color – Tired of the same drab colors or mismatched design? Rethink your colors! A simple color redesign is exceptionally friendly to your budget and can make a complete world of difference.
Holiday Kitchen Redesign & Remodeling in Maryland & DC
The award-winning design team and experts at Jack Rosen are here to help you build a kitchen you’ll love this holiday and every day for years to come!
We’re totally focused on helping you build the kitchen of your dreams, so call us at (301) 363-4064 today or contact us online to get started!
Tell Us About Your Project Ideas
Check Out Our Showroom in Rockville, MD
Address12223 Nebel Street
Showroom HoursMon. – Fri.9am – 6pm
Saturday10am – 4pm
Thinking of remodeling your home? We have a collection of FREE downloads to help you choose the best options for YOUR home.Download Now